FULL PROTECTION FOR YOUR SENSORPUSH
The patented Helix will reduce your temperature error in the sun by over 2°C (4°F).
No power required.
Just slip your SensorPush smart sensor into the shield for an immediate benefit.
SensorPush is fully protected from the sun and rain.
Spiral vortex flow sheds rain, snow, dirt & sand to the outside,
keeping your sensor cleaner.
SensorPush fits inside the MeteoShield. We are working on bringing you an affordable solar radiation shield kit designed for the SensorPush community. Launch date is set at August 2017.
HELIX TECHNOLOGY - VORTEX FLOW
- Helical radiation shield is the latest technological advance in multiplate radiation shield design.
- The spiral air flow pattern inside the shield maximizes ambient air flow around the sensor which is the secret to its superb performance.
- Provides superior protection of the internal temperature and humidity sensors from the elements and from the unwanted effects of solar radiation on measurement of air temperature.
MORE ACCURATE DURING THE DAY
- Protects from short & long wave solar radiation
- Highly accurate in low wind conditions.
- Equivalent to the best Aspirated Radiation Shields
MORE ACCURATE AT NIGHT
- Maximum protection from outgoing long-wave radiation
- Minimizes radiative cooling on clear nights
PROTECTION NOT ONLY FROM THE SUN
Compared to multi-plate radiation shields (screens), helix also effectively protects internal sensors from water spray and sensor dirt buildup which are the causes of unwanted evaporative cooling and sensor errors.
EFFECTIVELY PROTECTS YOUR SENSOR FROM:
- RAIN - angled shape drains water and protects from wind blown rain
- WATER SPRAY - spiral airflow deflects sea salt spray & road spray from passing cars away from sensor
- SNOW - shields sensor from blowing snow and ice
- FREEZING RAIN & FOG - outer louvers catch water particles and deflect them away from the sensor
- ICING - reduces winter sensor icing from supercooled fog
- HAIL - impact resistant material shields from hail and flying debris
- DIRT - steers away dust and dirt from the internal sensor during stormy weather
- SAND - protects sensor from direct sand & dust impact during dust storms